Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sixx:A.M

                                                  Sixx:A.M.



   So I wasn't quite sure what to talk about, so I decided that I'm going to give another band recommendation. I think I'm just going to do recommendations whenever I don't have a specific topic I want to blog about.
So my recommendation today is Sixx:A.M. This band used to be Nikki Sixx's side project, but is now his main project since Motley Crue is now done. So this band has three members; Nikki Sixx, James Michael, and DJ Ashba.
These guys are all very talented and work well together. I love their music. I say they're definitely worth checking out, especially if you are a Motley Crue fan. I'm a fan of both Motley Crue and Nikki Sixx, so when I found out he had another band, I decided to check them out. With no hesitation.
I first checked out the album "This is Gonna Hurt", which has songs that are catchy, and others that seemed a little on the sad side. So, catchy songs and ballads.
The second album I checked out is called "Prayers for the Damned". This album has most of my favorite Sixx:A.M songs like Rise and Belly of the Beast.
The third album I checked out is called "The Heroin Diaries". This album is about Nikki Sixx's struggles with heroin. It really got to me emotionally because I always feel sad hearing the stories about people becoming a victim to drugs. But, it is a good listen, so definitely check this one out.

I would check out all three of these albums if you are new to the band. I feel like this would be a good start.
You can find these albums on YouTube. I also know that some of them are on Spotify, so you can go there too. You can follow the band on Twitter @SixxAM. You can follow Nikki Sixx @Nikki Sixx. The other two are @james_a_michael and @DjASHBA.
Hope you guys enjoy this recommendation. If you want more recommendations, then check out my blog because I will try to post daily. You can also hit me up on Twitter @MJWesney, and I can give you recommendations there as well.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: