Monday, March 6, 2017

Attention Stuck Mojo fans

                                                    Attention

      Attention Stuck Mojo fans that read my blog. I have some news.
I am going to conduct a Q&A with Robby J on Twitter via DM. How many questions I ask will depend on how many I get.
So if you like Stuck Mojo, have a Twitter account, and want to ask Robby J a question; then send your questions to me @MJWesney.
If enough people send me questions, then I will post the Q&A right here on my blog for everyone to see. I will also put the Twitter hold of each person to give them credit for the question being asked.
I think this would be a cool experience for everyone to get to know Robby a little better. So if you're interested, then start sending your questions.
Thanks.

No comments: