Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Why I think Robby J Fonts is perfect for Stuck Mojo




    So today I want to discuss why I think Robby J is the perfect front man for Stuck Mojo. Now before I start, I just want you to know that this is just my opinion. I'm not going to tell you that you have to like him, because you don't. You have the right to like him or hate him. I was just want to give my reasons as to why I think he is perfect in Stuck Mojo.

To start; Robby grew up listening to Stuck Mojo. (If you don't believe me, you can check out my interview with him, right here on my blog. The title is From fan to front man.) Because of this, he knows what Stuck Mojo is all about. So he has knowledge of what Stuck Mojo songs should sound like. It's not like Rich Ward just plucked a random kid off the street. He knew exactly what he was doing when he picked Robby.

Another thing; Robby has passion and energy. A perfect example of this is in Stuck Mojo's music video for Rape Whistle. You can check it out on their YouTube channel. It's a pretty sweet video. Anyway, if you watch Robby perform, you can see the passion in his performance. From the way he moves about the stage like a crazy man, to the way he can grab the attention of the crowd. Now, I've never seen him perform in person(though I hope to some day), I have done some research on YouTube. A perfect example of his performance is from when Stuck Mojo played at Brutal Assault last year.

The last thing I want to touch on, to go along with his passion, is his passion for writing and making music. He works really hard because he cares about the music his makes. In the interview I did with him, he talked about working with Rich Ward in the studio and how they got along. I also asked him about future projects, and he talked about doing some solo stuff since Rich is in Fozzy. So you can tell he is really passionate, cause he doesn't seem like a slacker. He's a hardworking, passionate, intelligent guy.

So these are some reasons as to why I think Robby J is perfect for Stuck Mojo. He gives the music this energy that they really needed, and I think he is going to continue doing great in the future. For those of you who don't like him, I respect your opinion, but I hope that maybe this will make you respect Robby a little bit. He is working hard and doing well in Stuck Mojo. But again, I'm not trying to make you like him.

Thanks for reading guys. Be forever metal.

No comments: