Monday, March 27, 2017

Blood Divisions "Cardinal One" (featuring Chris Jericho)





    Hey guys.
    So my recommendation today is the album "Cardinal One" by Blood Divisions. From my understanding, Blood Divisions is a side project by Chris Jericho. Now, if you love Jericho's vocals from Fozzy and you also love heavy music, then this album is for you.
These songs are heavy and will get stuck in your head. Which is great. That's how it should be.

Now just like in Fozzy, Jericho's vocals will blow you away. I was honestly surprised. Cause this isn't Fozzy. This is Chris Jericho along with current and former members of the bands Nasty Savage, Obituary, Testament, Death, Iced Earth, Massacre, and Six Feet Under. I've listened to some other music covers and projects that Jericho has done with people not in Fozzy, and I never liked them. Mostly because I didn't hear good chemistry.

But when you listen to "Cardinal One", you can tell there is good chemistry among these guys. I honestly hope they do more. You should definitely check this out and hear for yourself. It's on YouTube, and I think it's also on ITunes.  
Prepare to be blown away with the amazing beat of the drums, the beautiful guitar playing, along with the amazing vocals of Chris Jericho.

From what I've heard, I would definitely give this album an 8/10.

I hope you enjoy this album. Also, if you want to know what songs are good; I love "Hot N Ready" and "Sympathy"(Which reminds me of the band Extermination, as far as the vocals and instrumental. You can check out my post about them.)

Anyway, enjoy this heavy album. I hope you will love it as much as I do. I'm glad I could share this recommendation with you. Leave a comment if you would like to share your feedback. You can also send me a tweet @MJWesney.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

1 comment:

MJ said...

What did you guys think of this recommendation? Have you listened to "Cardinal One"? Let me know here in the comments.