Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Need your help




 Hey guys. So I'm trying to come up with more ideas for future posts on my blog, and I need your help. If you've read my blog, you know I talk about wrestling. I also talk about music. I do band recommendations, album reviews, etc.
I thought it would be nice if you guys could help me out a bit. I would love for you to be able to participate. Cause if it weren't for you, this blog wouldn't be any fun at all. Which would suck, because I love sharing this stuff with you guys.
So if you have anything in wrestling that you want me to talk about, like maybe a pay per view or an angle you want my opinion on. Or maybe something in music, like a band I should check out, or an album I should listen to and review; then let me know in the comments.

I really hope you guys consider doing this. It would help me out a lot, and I would also love to hear what you guys come up with.
Also, if you don't want to leave a comment, you can send me a tweet @MJWesney. But don't feel shy. All ideas and opinions are welcome.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: