Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Update

                                                         Update


             Hey guys. So not doing a post today. I'm not feeling good, so I apologize. But, I still wanted to give you something to read for today. So I thought I would give you an update on what I'm working on, and will be posted in the future.

So here's a list:
Robby J Q&A- I talked about this in my last post yesterday. I want to give fans of Stuck Mojo that don't have a Twitter account something cool to read. I figure some of them might want to know about Robby J, which is why I did that interview. But I want to do this, and I need help from you fans. So if you have a Twitter account and a question for Robby, then send your question to me @MJWesney. I will ask him through DM, and I will also tell him your account name so you get credit.

History of music and wrestling- My blog is supposed to be about music and wrestling, not just music. So for my first wrestling post, I'm going to talk about how music and wrestling have gone hand in hand over the years, and still do today.

More recommendations- I have more band recommendations for metal fans. I was talking to Robby J and he recommended some bands that are really good. I look forward to passing on the recommendations.

That's all I have for now. I will come up with more posts soon. I'm also hoping to post something tomorrow, it just depends on how I feel.
Big thanks to those who are reading my blog. Also if you are new, then welcome and I hope you enjoy.
Thanks for reading this guys. Be forever metal.

No comments: