Friday, March 3, 2017

Incoming!!!!

                                               Incoming!


For those of you who don't know or haven't seen the news yet, let me help you. There is going to be a new Stuck Mojo music video for the song Rape Whistle. It will be on the Revival Venue Facebook page Monday at 11 am EST.
You definitely won't want to miss this. I know I don't. So warn your neighbors, friends and family. Because Stuck Mojo is back. So bring a helmet, and get the rape whistle!


For more details check out Rich Ward's Facebook page, and Robby J has a post about it on Instagram. These are the two sources I used to provide you with these details.

I will hopefully have a post about the video with a link to it, on Monday. So check back on Monday. Hope you guys enjoyed this little news piece.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: