Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Extermination Band

                                               Extermination band



 So for those of you who are a fan of Thrash/Heavy metal, I've got a recommendation. There's this band called Extermination, and they are amazing. Their music reminds me of Megadeth. Like, I can hear a little Megadeth influence in the instrumental part of each song. Which is pretty cool because some bands will say they were influenced by another band, but you don't hear a trace of that influence in their music. But this band is different.
One thing that was different about listening to their music, was that a couple of the songs on their EP didn't have lyrics. I normally don't like instrumental, but man, this is good instrumental. The guitars just sound beautiful, in that metal way. Which to me made it worth listening to, despite the lack of lyrics.
Then there is the singing. I'm not sure who the lead singer is, but what I do know is that he can sing. His vocals are amazing. The way he can hold a note, just blew me away.
I'm just really impressed with this band. I'm normally not impressed with most up and coming bands, but Extermination is different.
So if you want to check out this band, they have an EP on YouTube called First Blood.
You can also check them out on Twitter @Extermination_1

Hope you guys like this recommendation. If you want more, then hit me up on Twitter @MJWesnry.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: