Tuesday, March 14, 2017

WWE logic (Or what they think it is)




        So today I would like to discuss WWE logic. Or what they think is logic. If you watch Raw or Smackdown, then you'll know and agree that bad booking decisions are ruining some really good talent. Good talent such as Dean Ambrose, Sami Zayn, Dolph Ziggler, just to name a few. It's like they have no ideas for the ones that are talented, and have plenty of ideas for those who aren't. Now those ideas aren't always good, but they're still ideas nonetheless. Like, is Vince trying to tell us that Roman Reign is more talented than Dean Ambrose? Please. He can't wrestle or cut a promo if his life depended on it. Also, while we're talking about Roman Reigns, let's talk about last night on Raw. Roman is going against The Undertaker at Wrestlemania, and part of the build up are the mind games courtesy of The Undertaker. Those mind games are meant to get in his opponent's head, to throw them off. Unless that opponent is Roman Reigns. Roman was in a match, he had the upper hand, the gong went off, but Roman didn't lose. Now when the gong or any other mind trick hits, it's supposed to cause the "target" to lose the match. But apparently Roman is immune to these mind games. I wish I was immune to his boredom. We all have problems.
Let's just say for the sake of every fan and my childhood, please don't let Roman win. If he wins, the crowd is going to be so mad. They'll probably just sabotage the rest of the pay per view with CM Punk chants. I'll join them.

Moving on. Another thing I don't like; the logic of the women's division. I thought that the women's division was supposed to mean something now. But after watching Raw and NXT, I've decided to label the women's division as "High School Drama: WWE edition. I mean, you have all these talented women in Asuka, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Charlotte, and others. Yet they are being wasted. I mean, at least their ,matches are longer than five minutes, but still. They deserve better. Like better story lines. Story lines that  don't involve a bully and so called "child". Story lines like what Trish Stratus and Lita were a part of. These women are capable of doing that level of a story line, and those matches. I'm not going to touch too much on this, but I'll do a post about this topic soon.

Anyway, those are just two examples of WWE's crappy booking and their so called "logic". I honestly could go on and on, but I think this pretty much sums it up. There's so much crap they do, it's ridiculous. I might just do individual posts of each main thing, like the women's division. That way I can go more in depth.
Thanks for reading guys. Be forever metal.

No comments: