Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Wrestlemania 33 thoughts




    So in honor of Wrestlemania week; I've decided to share my Wrestelemania thoughts. Most of my thoughts aren't great, and what I mean is, I have nothing good to say about Wrestlemania. Except for one thing. I will say that I am looking forward to the US championship match between Chris Jericho and Kevin Owens. Honestly, out of all the matches on the card, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most. Now on to the rest.

I was really looking forward to the Seth Rollins, Triple H match. Mostly because I wanted this match so bad last year, but it didn't happen because Seth was injured. When Seth got injured again, I was a little upset. Mostly because I feel that caused WWE to come up with bad booking. It wasn't Seth's fault, cause injuries happen. But I feel that the story and build up would have been better, had the injury not happened. I know officials were scrambling, trying to come up with ideas. Which is why it's not as great as it could be, but it's not bad either. The match might still turn out great, hopefully.

Another big match I want to talk about is Undertaker's match against Roman Reigns. I'm calling this match big because I feel that any match with the Undertaker is big. I could care less about Roman Reigns. Now the build up to this to me is meh. Like, they're trying to make Roman look strong and act so tough. Do they really think we're buying this crap? Is it me, or did they just not have any good ideas with this match? Or any on the card for that matter.

I just have a feeling that this Wrestlemania isn't going to be as great as it could be. I could be wrong, and I hope I am. But I have a bad feeling.
Honestly, the things I'm looking forward to are the Hall of Fame, and NXT Takeover Orlando. I will be doing separate posts for those two events, so I can go a little in depth with each one. So keep an eye out for that.
I will also be doing a Wrestlemania after thought. I will be watching the whole pay per view, so I'll give you my thoughts and overall.

Hope you guys enjoyed my thoughts. If you want to share your Wrestlemania thoughts with me, or even discuss the ones I gave, you can leave a comment or send me a tweet @MJWesney.
Thanks for reading guys. Hope you enjoy Wrestlemania week.

No comments: