Friday, March 24, 2017

Update (What to look forward to in April)



           Hey guys. So I want to give you an update on what to expect on my blog in April. First off, I am going to be doing an interview with Vicky Psarakis from The Agonist. I'm hoping to conduct the interview and get it posted in April.
I'm also going to be doing some conversations with Stuck Mojo frontman Robby J. We will be discussing topics such as: Is metal dead?, Young musician complaints(which I will explain in a second), and Does music change us as a person?
I'm looking forward to seeing what Robby J has to say about these topics. I actually might discuss all of these with him and do it like a podcast, instead of doing three separate conversations. I'll keep you updated on that.

So about the young musician complaints. I've heard and read some musicians that have been around for a long time, like Alice Cooper, talk about these young musicians complaining about touring. There are some who are complaining about touring, and it makes me think that young musicians don't have any passion, and that they're just in it for the money and fame. That's just my opinion, and I'm not going to get into it, because I will be discussing it with Robby J. With him being a young musician himself, I'm very curious about what he has to say.

So those are some things to look forward to next month. If I come up with more, I will let you guys know. Like to an update part 2.
If you have some suggestions on what you want to see, maybe some interviews you would like to read, let me know in the comments. I will try to get them set up.
Thanks for reading guys.

No comments: