Monday, March 20, 2017

Talk is Jericho (A must listen for music/wrestling fans)




     So for those of you who don't know; Chris Jericho has a podcast. He's had it for a couple of years, but there are still people discovering it for the first time. So for those of you who haven't listened to his podcast, or are hesitating; let me give you some reasons why it's a must listen for music/wrestling fans.

Jericho's podcast has a variety of guests. From celebrities, to musicians, to wrestlers, etc. But the great thing about it is, no matter who the guest is, you can guarantee it's going to be entertaining.
But my favorite guests are the musicians and wrestlers. I love seeing my two favorite things combined. What's great are the episodes where wrestlers talk about music. For example, Jericho got Sami Zayn and Seth Rollins on an episode to talk about music. They all geeked out about music for about an hour and a half. If you're like me and love to hear you're favorite wrestlers talk about the music you love, then you'll love this episode. Another thing too is, the episodes are not just your normal boring ask a question then move on interviews. They're conversations between friends, which is what makes it so entertaining.

Now I want to name some of the musicians and wrestlers he's had on his podcast.
Lars Ulrich from Metallica.
Dave Mustaine from Megadeth.
Tony Iommi from Black Sabbath
Mick Foley
Edge and Christian
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The list goes on and on, but I think you get the point. He gets some really good guests on here, and I feel like there's an episode for everyone. Cause like I said, he doesn't just have wrestlers and musicians. But, I think it's a great podcast for music/wrestling fans because you get to sit in on some really good conversations with some of the best musicians and wrestlers.

I hope you enjoyed this post. If you check out Talk is Jericho, then I hope you enjoy the Pod of Thunder. If you have a twitter, you can follow the podcast @TalkisJericho.
Also, I forgot to mention, the podcast is on PodcastOne.com  You can also download  the app.
Thanks for reading guys. Be forever metal.

1 comment:

MJ said...

Did you guys enjoy this recommendation? Have you listened to the podcast? If so, what's you favorite episode? Let me know here in the comments.