Monday, March 6, 2017

Stuck Mojo music video

                                                Stuck Mojo music video




     So Stuck Mojo's music video for Rape Whistle came out today, and I have to say that it's awesome. It's everything I was hoping for, and then some.
If you didn't get a chance to watch it at 11:00 today, then head over to Stuck Mojo's YouTube channel and watch it there. I promise you won't be disappointed.
The video is a perfect example of Stuck Mojo's energy and passion for what they do. It will pump you up and make you feel good. So if you're having a bad day, then I recommend this video.
Also, for those of you that hear about Robby J's passion and want to see it for yourselves; then this video is for you. You can see the passion in his eyes, and also by the way he performs. I also really love his energy shown in the video.
I would definitely give this video a 10 because you can see there was a lot of work put into it, and like I said, it shows Stuck Mojo's energy and passion.

I hope you guys enjoy this video. If you have seen it, then what did you think? I would love to hear your feedback, so if you have a Twitter account, then let me know @MJWesney.
You can also follow Stuck Mojo @wearestuckmojo, Robby J @RobbyJFonts, and Rich Ward @thedukeofmetal. Go show them your love.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: