Monday, May 8, 2017

The Dreaded Marco (Feat. Mike Martin)




Hey guys. So my recommendation today is a band called The Dreaded Marco. This is the band that was discussed in my interview with Mike Martin. If you haven't checked that out, then go check it out after you read this, to see what he's working on.

Anyway, this band is really cool. I'm starting to really dig their music. So I want to share it with you all.
So the first album I checked out was "Safe Word". Now in a way, they kind of remind me of a old school band. Which to me makes sense, considering Mike's inspiration. Including his idol, Frank Zappa. (Again, check interview. Simply titled: Mike Martin interview)

If you're looking for a rock band with shades of old school rock, then definitely check out this band. Everything from the vocals to the instrumental just fits smoothly. Honestly, I have nothing more to say. Let's just say the music speaks for itself.

I hope you guys enjoy this recommendation.
Be forever metal.

No comments: