Thursday, May 4, 2017

Fozzy Judas music video review




Hey guys.
So I want to talk about the music video for Judas by Fozzy. This video and song are simply amazing.
If you haven't checked it out, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqURPBtGJzg

I want to talk about the song first, because it is seriously amazing. It has the groovy, catchy chorus made famous in the album "Do You Wanna Start A War." It also has the heavy theme from "Chasing the Grail". Which is a beautiful combination. The song is so heavy and catchy, that you will be banging your head all day, cause it will get stuck in your head. The chorus is so catchy, which is what makes it memorable. I seriously love this song more than Sandpaper, and that's saying something. Cause Sandpaper used to be my favorite Fozzy song. But after it was released, I always dared Fozzy to make a song that was better. Judas is this song.

Now about the video. It currently has 205,899 views. By the time you read this, it will be higher. Trust me. The video is entertaining, and a little strange. By strange I mean different from most videos I see. But I can't stop watching it. I've seen it so many times that it plays in my head when I just listen to the song. With all the views it has, I guess I'm not the only one. Which is amazing because it was just put on YouTube yesterday. This really goes to show how hard Fozzy has worked to get where they are at. I have so much respect for this band, and am proud to see how far they've come.

I hope you guys enjoyed this review and the music video. I know I enjoyed watching it countless times and sharing it with you guys.
Be forever metal.

No comments: