Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Fozzy new album

                                              Fozzy new album


So Fozzy's new album is coming out in May, and like most people, I'm very excited to see what's in store. So to hype up the album, I want to talk about how far Fozzy has come.
They started off as a cover band, claiming that bands like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest along with others, stole their songs while Fozzy was in Japan. Not only that, but they also had their own gimmicks. Chris Jericho was Moongoose McQueen, and Rich Ward was Duke LaRue. The whole thing was ridiculous and no one took them seriously.
Forward to 2005 when they released "All that Remains". This is when they decided to drop the gimmick and show the world that they could be a band. And they showed it with an all original album.
Now here we are. It's 2017 and Fozzy is still a band, that though is not very well known, is pretty successful. I would also say they have definitely earned respect. I mean, when you think about their journey, it's cool to see how they went from a so called "joke", to this serious band. Whether you like them or not, you have to hand it to the guys for sticking to what they believed in, instead of taking the easy way out and giving up.
This is why I love Fozzy. Because they have proved that hard work comes a long way. Cause like I said, album coming in May. The seventh one. Very, very excited to see what it will sound like. I did check out the two little snippets Jericho posted on Instagram, and I've got to say, they sounded amazing. Especially the second snippet, which I think is called Judas. It's so heavy. It also got stuck in my head, even though it was only like 14 seconds. I want to listen to the whole thing so bad.
Anyway, big shout out to Fozzy. Thank you for showing us that you shouldn't give up your dream, and that you can prove people wrong.
Cause like the wise Paul Stanley once said, "The people who tell you you can't do something are people who have failed themselves."

Thanks for reading. Hit me up on Twitter @MJWesney and tell me what you think about Fozzy's new album coming up in May. Also, follow me if you want updates on what I'm planning on blogging about in the future.

No comments: