Friday, February 24, 2017

Have you heard?

                                                Have you heard?




Have you heard of The Struts? If not, then don't miss out. Cause this band is amazing. No joke. Their lead singer Luke Spiller, not only looks like a young Freddie Mercury; he also sings like Freddie Mercury. If you don't believe me, then when you're done reading this post, go to YouTube and type in, The Struts Could have been me.
Now I honestly wasn't sure if I was going to like this band. I'm not really into newer bands, whether they've been around since 2000, or a couple years. I like listening to 80's and 90's rock and metal. But, I grew up listening to Queen. So when I heard this band, I was excited.
I love discovering a band that is really good, because I want to listen to new stuff, but I don't like most of what I try listening to.  But The Struts is definitely one of those good bands. I'm honestly not sure how else to describe their music. I guess you should just listen and see for yourself.
Also, if you end up liking could have been me, then check out their album "Everybody Wants." You'll enjoy it too.

So there you go. A recommendation for those who want something new and different than what they're used to. If you want more recommendations, or want to talk about The Struts, then leave a comment. Or, hit me up on Twitter @MJWesney. I would love to hear your feedback, not only on this post, but also on my blog in general.
You can follow The Struts on Twitter @TheStruts, and you can follow Luke Spiller @LukeStruts.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: