Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Fozzy Judas music video (so far)





So today, Chris Jericho announced on twitter that the music video for Judas off of their new album(yet to come out), will be launching on May 2! I am so excited. What made me more excited was watching the 30 second sample video that Jericho posted on Instagram.
You can check it out here: https://www.instagram.com/p/BTWTIAbFroi/

It really wetted my appetite for new Fozzy tunes. It's been three years since Do You Wanna Start A  War came out, but we are finally here. I cannot wait. After watching the video, I've had Judas stuck in my head. Nothing works. I can't stop humming it and singing along. It's so heavy and catchy. Which is good. That's something I expect from Fozzy, and it's something they delivered perfectly. I've watched the video 11 times already, and I can't wait to see what happens in the video. You can't really see too much. All you can see in Chris singing, with two women dancing behind him. Then the rest of the band is playing in the background, including Paul Di Leo!

Yep. He's back. Paul left after their last album, for reasons that were never addressed, but he is back and hasn't lost a step. I can't wait to hear more of what him and Fozzy have in store with this album.
I will be doing another post with my thoughts on the music video when it comes out. Will also be doing a review for the album when it comes out, which will hopefully be soon. The wait is killing me.

I do want to let you know that I will be doing an interview on Monday, and will hopefully get it posted that day. If not, then Tuesday. So look forward to that.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: