Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hasta La Muerte




Hey guys. Sorry for not blogging for awhile. I've been getting stuff set up and I was also working on my other blog. But I have a band recommendation today.

My recommendation is a band called Hasta La Muerte. I discovered them a couple days ago, and I'm glad I did. This band is led by the one and only Robby J Fonts, who is now the front man for Stuck Mojo. This band is energetic and heavy. I honestly don't have words to describe them, because they're that good. All I can say is, I see why Rich Ward hired Robby. After watching one of Hasta La Muerte's music videos, I was blown away. I love Robby's energy.

If you are looking for some new music, then I would definitely check this band out. To help you out, here is a link to one of their music videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRcyr2VKln4

Some might find this video offensive, even though it's not. It has a message. The message is explained on Robby's blog The RANTidote. He explained it because MetalSucks. Net described it as offensive and horrible. Here's the link:
http://therantidote.com/metalsucks-is-fake-news-run-by-pedophiles/

Anyway, I think their music is good. It's not for everyone. So check it out if you want, and if you don't, that's your choice.

Thanks for reading guys. Be forever metal.

No comments: