Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Update (part 2)




Hey guys. So I just wanted to give you an update on what I'm working on. I just got word that I will be interviewing Mike Martin, who used to play with Fozzy and Stuck Mojo. I will be conducting the interview here soon and will have it posted ASAP.
I'm also trying to set up when I'm going to interview Vicky Psarakis of The Agonist.
Another thing coming up are my conversations with Stuck Mojo front man Robby J. We will be discussing music topics. Really looking forward to it.

If you guys have any recommendations on who you want me to interview, or maybe a band you want me to check out and review, then tell me in the comments. I also have a twitter account @MJWesney. I would love for you guys to be able to participate. So if you have anything, then let me know.

Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: