Friday, July 14, 2017

The Struts "One Night Only"




Hey guys.
So today, The Struts released a new song called "One Night Only". If you haven't listened to it yet, I highly recommend it. It literally gave me goosebumps. That's how good it was.
The Struts are literally keeping rock n roll alive with their music, which is a good thing. It's something I've been wanting to see for a long time.
This song also is a great example of the amazing vocals by none other than Luke Spiller. Who is like the new Freddie Mercury. Seriously, this guy doesn't even need auto tune. He's that good.
I never thought someone would ever get on that level, but it happened.

Anyway, if you are fan of Queen, I highly recommend The Struts. Their music will give you a vibe that is a mix of not only Queen, but also The Rolling Stones. I never thought a newer band could sound like an old rock band, but thankfully I was wrong.

So again, you should definitely check this band out and go listen to "One Night Only". You won't be disappointed. I know I wasn't, and now I'm super excited for their new album.
To keep you busy, go check out their first album "Everybody Wants", till their second album comes out. Don't miss out on The Struts. This band is hot right now.

Hope you enjoyed this little review/recommendation. Thanks for reading.

No comments: