Sunday, July 30, 2017

Alice Cooper "Paranormal" Album Review

Alice Cooper is back with his newest album "Paranormal". This album is a masterpiece. I hope you guys check it out if you haven't. I hope this review helps you decide if it's worth checking out, in case you were on the fence about it. 

Paranormal- I love how this is the opening track. It's got this creepy vibe to it. Like I can almost imagine  a scene from a horror movie in my mind, as I listen to the song. It's just great.  

Fireball is definitely the song that sticks out on this album. The reason I say this is because it's different from most Alice Cooper songs. It's got a different vibe, but it's really catchy. Although It's different from most of Alice's songs, it still sounds like a song he would do. It's different but still works, if that makes sense. 

Paranoiac personality was the first single to be released. I automatically fell in love with it and couldn't wait for the rest of the album. After hearing it, I was like: "Yes. Alice Cooper is back." 

I could go on and on about this album. It's definitely a 10/10. The album is a little different from Alice's other albums, yet it doesn't sound totally different to where you're questioning if it really is an Alice Cooper album. 
The second CD with the original members of the band was really good. It was nice to hear them reunited even though it was only for 2 new songs. Then the live songs were also great. All together, definitely worth the purchase. 

So I hope you guys enjoyed this review. The album is definitely worth checking out. So if you haven't listened to it, go check it out. You won't be disappointed. 
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal. 

No comments: