Sunday, June 11, 2017

Why Dean Ambrose is underrated, and why it needs to change


Hey guys.
So I wanted to talk about why WWE superstar Dean Ambrose is underrated. He is underrated because a lot of people don't see his true talent. But that isn't his fault. He just isn't being booked right. But I want to talk about why he should at least get some respect.

First off; there are 3 things that make a wrestler. Those 3 things are: The look, the in ring skill, and the entertainment value. Now Dean has two of these. He's great in the ring, and he is very entertaining. But he doesn't have the look of a wrestler. Now to me, this doesn't matter. I believe that you don't always have to look the part to play the part. But, I think Vince looks for guys that have that wrestler look, and that's how they get a push. Take for example, guys like Roman Reigns and John Cena. Both aren't really that good in the ring, but they have the look. Now this isn't always true. Some guys that don't have the look or physique, get a push. Take Kevin Owens as an example. But hopefully you get my point.

Now I'm not trying to say that Dean should be overrated. He doesn't need all your love and praise. I just think that like him or not, he should at least get some respect. The guy cares about wrestling and is willing to work really hard to get to the top. He doesn't kiss butt to get championships. He works towards them. Which I honestly think that's why a lot of old school wrestling fans, including me, like Dean so much. Because some wrestlers use shortcuts to get to the top. Whereas Dean works to prove he should get a  title shot. I'm not trying to shoot down any of the other talent on the roster. Because believe me, there are a lot of hardworking guys. I'm just trying to prove my point of why Dean should get some respect, and shouldn't be underrated.

I'm not trying to start a debate or anything. You can like or hate Dean, because it's your opinion. I just wanted to share mine, and maybe get people thinking. But I would love to hear your take on this, so leave a comment if you wish. Or you can send me a tweet @MJWesney.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: