Thursday, June 15, 2017

Gene Simmons trademarking devil horns?



Yes you read the title right. Rock legend Gene Simmons of Kiss is wanting to trademark the devil horns. The one thing I have to say is, has he not heard of Ronnie James Dio? Because Ronnie is the one that made the devil horns famous. It's his thing. I like Gene and respect him, but sometimes. Also, he's not even doing the gesture right. Instead of doing the devil horns, he's doing the sign for love. Which is the devil horns, but with your thumb sticking out.

Another thing is, why is he wanting to trademark it? He didn't come up with it. He also doesn't do it right, like I mentioned before. From what I've heard, The Beatles are credited with using the devil horns first. All I know is that Ronnie James Dio made them famous, and to me that's all that matters.

What do you think about this? Let me know in the comments, or send me a tweet @MJWesney.
Thanks for reading. Be forever metal.

No comments: