Tuesday, August 29, 2017

4 years of being a Jerichoholic






   Hey guys. This post is for you wrestling fans out there. I want to share my 4 year anniversary of being a Chris Jericho fan by sharing how much he means to me.

Chris Jericho has shown me that anything is possible. That you can accomplish anything if you put hard work into it, and believe in yourself. He wanted to be a wrestler and a musician. People told him he was too short to be a wrestler, and couldn't be a wrestler and a musician. He didn't listen to them. Instead, he focused on his dream. He never once gave up. It's this reason that Jericho motivates me.
Whenever I think I can't do something, I think about what all Jericho has accomplished.

It was in 2013 that I started to become a fan. Something about him just clicked with me. I enjoyed him as a wrestler, a musician, and even as a podcaster. I also really enjoy his books. To me, he is MR. Entertainment. To me, there isn't one thing he can't do. He really is the G.O.A.T

I will never stop supporting Jericho and all the stuff he does. The day I stop supporting him is the day I die. He means the world to me, and I hope I get to tell him that one day.

I hope you guys enjoyed this. Thanks for reading.

No comments: