Friday, May 25, 2018

I’m back/Band recommendation



Hey guys. I know it’s been awhile since i’ve done a blog post, and I do apologize. But I had been dealing with personal issues that were slowing me down. I’m doing better though, so i’m bringing back my blog. Should have a post out weekly for you all to enjoy. So without further ado, here is my post for today.

I’m starting off my comeback with a band recommendation. The band is called Repentence. They are a metal band from Chicago, formed by Stuck Mojo frontman Robby J Fonts. Now they’re fairly new and only have two songs released so far. But they are very good. Their two songs Collide and Born to Choose will have you head banging and smashing that replay button. So go check those out and show your love in the YouTube comments or on twitter @wearerepentence and @robbyjfonts.

In the future, i’m hoping to interview all the guys in Repentence. If not, then i’ll try to interview Robby J just to get some insight on what Repentence has planned. I’ll also keep you guys updated on more music releases and other information. You can also get that stuff on their twitter account, @wearerepentence. But i’m very excited to see what this band brings, and if you’re a metal head like me, I think you’ll love these guys.

So like I said, check out those two songs. If you like them, go show your love. If you don’t like the songs, then that’s ok. Thanks for checking it out anyway. Also, thanks so much for reading. I really appreciate it. If you want blog updates and other good stuff, check me out on twitter @fozzydeth. Till next time. Stay metal.\m/

No comments: